Academics are currently looking for a Teaching Assistant to support Chester Primary Schools, whether you are looking for flexibility or long term stability, part time or full time, we have something to suit you.
You will have:
* Level 2+ or equivalent Teaching Assistant/Childcare qualification OR relevant experience working with children
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and inspire children in the start of their education
* The ability to communicate effectively with children and other members of staff
Why work with Academics?
* Competitive weekly pay
* Friendly and honest service
* Online timesheets
* Your own dedicated consultant
* 24hr contactable service
* Guaranteed pay schemes
* Genuine refer a friend scheme - Earn up to £125 in high street vouchers for each referral!
Here at Academics we pride ourselves on the importance of catering to YOUR individual needs.
Whatever your situation may be, this is an exciting time to join us and start or further your TA journey.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a registration interview, 2 years’ worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, please get in touch with Tamara Burke on 0151 232 0332 or send across your C.V. on email@example.com