Graduate Secondary Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate considering a career in education?
Do you want to gain valuable paid experience within school setting?
We work with a large number of schools across Chester and surrounding areas, focussing on supporting children and young adults. You’ll be kept busy, working with pupils aged 11-16. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom to manage their own behaviour, engage with tasks set by the class teacher, and reach their potential. You’ll take initiative, be resilient, and drive pupils to achieve and progress. You’ll work on learning activities, promote confidence, and encourage pupils to act independently to succeed.
We need Teaching Assistants for long term, short term and day to day cover starting in January 2023!
* Passionate about working with young people within education
* A graduate with a high standard of education
* Resilient with an adaptable approach
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated secondary Consultant
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
Could this be the role for you? Send your CV over or call the Ellesmere Port office for a chat to find out more!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please get in touch and we’re happy to discuss our opportunities with you!