We are working with a Primary School in Wigan who are looking for a Y4 class Teacher to start after February half term on the 19th.
The teacher is required full time.
Ideally the Primary teacher will have experience of
* Teaching a year 3 or 4 class
* Teaching all core and foundation primary subjects.
* Creatively linking subjects together to plan thematically
* Planning for, directing and working with teaching assistant
* A range of strategies for positive behaviour management
Whilst not essential, experience of the following would be beneficial
* Differentiated teaching for pupils with a wide spectrum of ability.
* Teaching children with ASD or ADHD
Benefits of the role
* Working in an Ofsted Good Primary School
* Excellent support from colleagues
* Ongoing full time requirement
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources
* Advice and guidance on changes to education
The teacher is required 5 days a week.
In order to apply for this role please submit a current CV in Word Document format.
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
To find out more about registering with Academics today
Please call 01925 231 375 and speak to Neil
or email email@example.com