Academics are seeking a Teacher/Instructor to teach Construction to pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs in a provision in Basingstoke - mixed pupils in KS3-KS4. This is a full-time position to start in April 2018.
Due to the nature of their needs this role is suited to someone who has worked in a similary setting with children with challenging behaviour. The class sizes are smaller than in a mainstream setting and support staff are on hand so you will be fully supported.
* Be a Construction/DT Specialist
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Have experience of working in an SEMH School or similar setting with children with challenging behaviour
* Be able to show good behaviour and classroom management skills.
* Be available full-time from April 2018
* Live within a commutable distance to Basingstoke
* Be friendly and possess the ability to carry out engaging lessons.
You will be required to undertake a DBS if you do not already possess one which is on the DBS update service. For those interested, please apply using the link provided.