A leading independent school in Ealing is in need of a strong PE teacher to start in September and teach reception to KS3 in all areas of sport and games which are heavily promoted throughout the school. You will also be expected to be a form teacher and oversee the academics and social progress of the class.
A charming independent school with great access in Ealing and a strong academics and sporting tradition. School also heavily focuses on music, drama, IT and travel to ensure the children leave with a wide range of skills ready for the wider world.
School is situated in a central location with easy public transport access, tube or bus.
* Teach PE to all years from EYFS to KS3
* Managed by head of PE to plan and assess
* Form teaching, first point of contact
* Assist with sports day, fixtures, tournaments
* Work on the PE/Games Curriculum
* Prepare feedback for parents evening and liaise with parents
* Very strong English skills
* History of teaching PE and Games in Primary or Secondary
* First Aid at Work Qualification (First aid training is provided)
* Prep school experience (desirable)
* Form teacher experience (desirable)
* Commutable to Ealing (desirable)