NQT Primary Teachers required
Start Date - June 2018 - Full Time/Part Time
Long term/short term cover with view to Permanent placements in September 2018; £85- £105 per day
Academics are looking for NQT's who have finished their course this academic year and would like to work in June and July. We are working with schools that are looking ahead for staff in September and Academics can help those awaiting their qualifications to gain some invaluable experience in primary schools before the summer holidays.
This is a great time of the year for NQT's to earn some money and gain some experience while working in schools. If you are undecided on what type of school you would like to work in or would like to look at some new schools then supply work for a few months is perfect. You will be in charge of a class while working under the guidance of a permanent member of staff; you can put your skills into practice and learn new ideas from different schools/teachers. If you would like to build more confidence within class then there are options of teaching assistant work, this will allow you to really take note of teaching styles and ask questions when working with small groups of children.
This is a great opportunity to join Academics and become part of an already successful team. As an agency we specialise in gaining roles for primary teachers within the north west, particularly the Wirral, Chester and Ellesmere Port.
To become part of the Academic teaching team you will be:
* Able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Safeguarding and Child Protection)
AAPLY TODAY to discuss the next steps in your career