Graduate TA – Primary & Secondary
- Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training -
Are you a recent graduate?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a primary school?
Are you looking for a position for after the half term?
Academics London is currently looking to recruit recent university graduates interested in gaining paid experience working in London primary and secondary schools. This is a wonderful opportunity for any London based graduates interested in becoming a teacher; and requires further experience to get on their PGCE course.
* Graduate TA position
* September start
* One Year Contract
* £325-£450 per week paid through an umbrella company
* London Primary and Secondary Schools
* Working alongside dedicated teachers
* Opportunities for a permanent position
* Great experience
If you are interested in becoming a primary or secondary teacher, but you would like to gain some experience working in a London school first, this is a wonderful chance to decide whether the education sector is for you. A Graduate TA gains lots of experience of the inner workings of schools, and get a better idea of what to expect when they become a teacher.
As a Graduate TA, you will be provided with the exact kind of experience and exposure to the education sector that PGCE course co-ordinators look for when appointing places. What is more, you will make great links with senior leaders who can assist with future job prospects, specifically when it comes to your newly qualified teacher year.
The ideal candidate would have:
* A*-C in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A university degree
* Good communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Some experience working with children
* A basic understanding of safeguarding
* Willingness to learn and get involved
If you are interested in being a Graduate TA click apply now. If you want to know more, call Andrew @ Academics on 02030314862.
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check.
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE HIGH RATE OF RESPONSES, ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK