We are currently working with a primary school in Warrington who are looking for specialist SENTAs to work with children with Autism, ASD and other special educational needs in their Key Stage 1 and Key stage 2 Designated provision.
Academics Ltd is an education agency who has been working with primary schools in Warrington for the last 10 years.
We are looking for teaching assistants with recent experience of
* Supporting children with autism or Asperger’s
* Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
* Supporting children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties
* Experience of positive behaviour management strategies such as PRICE or TeamTeach
* A background in social care such as children’s social worker, family support or adults with mental health would also be considered
Benefits of SEN Teaching Assistant work with Academics Warrington
Established office in Warrington centre – come in and see us!
Worked with schools in Warrington for more than 10 years
Regular training courses and supply teacher and TA forums
A range of long term opportunities as a teaching assistant
Up to date news and information on teaching and education
Career advice and CV writing service
Refer a friend scheme - £100 in Love to Shop vouchers when your friend does 20 days supply
Range of payroll options –PAYE or umbrella - whichever you prefer
As an Academics Teaching Assistant you will need
* 6 weeks experience in an environment working with children with special education needs
* Details of someone who can provide a reference on request to account for your experience of working with children with SENd
* A positive can do attitude
* Immediately available to commit to long term full time work with vulnerable children
* To be able to work 8.30am to 3.30pm in Warrington
In order to apply for this role please send a relevant up to date CV showing your experience of working with children to firstname.lastname@example.org and call me on 01925 231 375 to discuss your experiences
To be able to start this role you would need to attend an interview at our Warrington office to complete the safeguarding checks and have a clear enhanced DBS certificate registered on the update service.
All candidates are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.