Academics are recruiting on behalf of an SEMH school in Southampton who are seeking a teacher who is able to deliver both ICT and Maths. The school caters for pupils aged 11-19 years with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Due to the extreme behaviour of the pupils, all staff are required to be Team Teach trained and put it into use. Previous experience of working in a similar setting would also be an advantage.
This position is to start ASAP on a full-time basis, on-going.
If you feel you are suited to the above, please contact me using the link below with a copy of your updated CV.
* Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS.
* Have recent teaching experience in the UK.
* Have experience of working in a SEMH setting
* Be empathetic and possess a calm manner
* Be able to show strong behaviour management skills.
* Be available full-time, to start ASAP
* Ideally be Southampton based or happy to travel for work.
* Be Team Teach trained
You will require a child workforce DBS registered to the DBS Update Service or be prepared to apply for a new one at a cost of £50.60.