Academics are seeking a Maths Teacher to join an alternate provision in the Havant area. This position is to start in January 2019 on a full-time temporary to permanent contract.
They are looking for a creative teacher who is able to inspire students with challenging behaviours and various other complex needs by carrying out exciting and engaging lessons. You must have QTS.
This position is open to both primary and secondary trained teachers but MUST be able to deliver Maths and ideally be happy to also teach Science to GCSE level.
As you will be teaching pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs, this role is suited to someone with experience of working in a similar setting with children with challenging behaviour, although not essential.
If you feel you are suited to the above role, please contact me using the link below with a copy of your updated CV.
* Be a UK Trained teacher or possess QTS.
* Have recent secondary teaching experience in the UK.
* Be a Maths/Science Teacher, able to deliver up to GCSE level
* Be available full-time, ideally to start in January 2019.
* Be able to show strong behaviour and classroom management skills.
You will be required to undertake a DBS and ideally be able to show two recent good or outstanding observations.