Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for work?
If you haven't found a permanent role yet, or just aren't sure which school or year group you want to commit to, why don't you let us support you?
Academics work in partnership with primary schools for short term, long term and permanent roles and can help match your needs to the right environment for you.
Academics are the fastest growing Education Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been established for 12 years and work with hundreds of schools every week and our staff support thousands of children every day. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
- Working as a supply teacher provides you with the opportunity to develop your classroom and teaching techniques
- Working within a variety of schools can lead to your teaching approach being greatly enhanced and provides opportunity for examples to be given in interview that other new teachers may not be able to draw upon
- There are also opportunities to complete part or all of your induction.
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are excellent teachers with the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential
- Are passionate about learning and teaching
- Are creative, forward thinking, innovative and prepared to take risks
- Will actively develop positive relationships with parents and carers
- Have a strong commitment to inclusive practice
- Have a sense of fun and a strong desire to achieve
If you are an NQT looking for either short term or long term roles please submit your CV, or call us on 01757 633160. We are a very supportive and personal team and are happy to take the time to answer any questions you may have, giving you time and information to go away and think about your options.