Psychology Teacher – Secondary School – Thornton Heath – January 2019
A mixed secondary school rated ‘Outstanding’ in Thornton Heath is looking for a Psychology teacher to start a 2 month position in late January 2019. This is to cover until the end of April 2019 at which point the permanent teacher will come back. This school is part of a large trust and they have let it be known that other psychology roles will be opening in the area.
About the role:
* A Psychology teaching role in an ‘Outstanding’ mixed secondary school
* Starting late January – April 2019
* Outer London Pay Scale M1 £27,596 – M6 £38,963 (UPS available)
* Teaching Psychology from KS3 – KS5
* Candidate must hold QTS
* Candidate must have taught psychology in a U.K. secondary school
The school are keen to interview and place a candidate within 2 weeks so if you meet the criteria stated and will be available for this position, please APPLY and we will contact you to arrange an interview.