The Science Department of a Secondary School in North Yorkshire are currently looking for a Fully Qualified Science Teacher to start on a long term basis from Easter until the summer.
The school are currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious professional to welcome to their team and teach General Science up to GCSE Level.
The school are happy to consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Strong Science Subject knowledge
• Strong classroom management skills
• Join supportive Science Department
• Competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated consultant to guide and support you through your placements
• Opportunity to claim expenses & refer a friend bonus's
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss similar opportunities then please call Isabelle today on 01757 633160 or email your CV to email@example.com