Calling all Primary Teachers - Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher looking to work on day to day and long asignments in Primary Schools across Worcestershire and surrounding areas. Primary Teachers are in high demand to work in our partner schools whether you want to work with EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. NQTs to Upper pay scale teachers encouraged to apply.
Benefits to working through Academics:
- Flexibly to teach around your own schedule
- Work in a variety of primary teaching roles
- Build up experience of different schools and age groups
- Select age ranges that you would specifically like to work with
- Support with gaining an up-to-date DBS
- Support editing or creating a CV
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
At Academics Worcestershire we work closely with a large number of primary schools. This allows us to keep our primary teachers working when they want to throughout the year. These contracts include booking teachers for day to day and long term asignments meaning that we are able to cater to your need whether you want to teach in Early Years, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
We are looking for primary teachers who have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Recent, relevant experience working in primary schools.
- The ability and willingness to adapt to the needs of schools
- Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of behaviour and progress.
Please send an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte Arrowsmith, email@example.com or call 01905 887 157 today for more information.
Academics are dedicated to safeguarding and all candidates will be invited to a face to face registration interview. We will obtain two years of satisfactory references and a fully enhanced DBS check if you are not already registered with the update service.