Are you a qualified Teacher looking for more flexibility in your week?
Do you have a passion for supporting children to reach their full potential?
Are you keen to explore a range of options in your local area?
I'm looking for Supply Teachers to work with Primary Schools in South Birmingham, so if this role interests you then please keep reading.
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who provide Teachers to Schools across Worcestershire, Birmingham and surrounding areas. This particular role is for Primary Teachers who are looking for work in South Birmingham. For those who are just starting out as a Teacher, this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on your CV. Through working as a Supply Teacher candidates will have the autonomy of where and when they would like to work aswell as these roles potentially leading into long-term or even permanent positions.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Academics:
* Online Timesheets
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* DBS and School application support
* Exclusive roles
* Refer a friend scheme
* Free career advice
* Support to edit and improve your CV
Benefits of the role:
* No planning
* Choice of bookings
* Weekly pay
* Flexible days
* Competitive pay
* Free CPD
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
If you would like to be considered for this role please send your application today:
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.