Academics are looking for an English Teacher to work in a Portsmouth Secondary school on a full time and permanent basis. We are looking for someone able to teach across the Secondary age group (KS3 and KS4) as well as with the ability to teach both English Language and English Literature.
This is a "good" school that has plenty of resources to support NQTs as well as being a large enough school that there is always scope for internal growth for the right candidates. There is a caring and supportive senior leadership team as well as an experienced head of department.
You will need to be able to;
* Manage behaviour successfully so students are engaged
* Differentiate lesson plans to keep all learners on board
* Have sound curriculum knowledge to stretch those high level learners
* Be able to teach across Secondary age groups
* Capable of teaching both English Language and English Literature
Benefits of working through Academics;
* Get paid to scale
* Friendly and supportive consultant
* Easy and simple payroll system
* Save yourself some time spending hours searching for jobs
If you are looking for a position starting September or just want to have a chat with one of the team please give us a call on 02392 123500 or send over your CV to email@example.com