Academics are currently searching for a Teacher of Religious Studies to work within a prestigious school within North Birmingham.
As a minimum, the candidate should:
* Be QTS qualified with experience teaching the UK curriculum.
* Have at least 1 years’ experience teaching Religious Studies at a Key stage 3 to key stage 5.
* Have excellent subject knowledge.
* Be able to provide at least 2 professional references.
It would also be beneficial if:
* The candidate has a selection of enrichment ideas.
* The candidate is able to demonstrate a strong organisational skill and ability to develop and structure stimulating and creative
The school is willing to pay a respectable rate to the right candidate, with a higher rate of pay being offered a candidate who can demonstrate an outstanding ability and provide excellent references.
Why join Academics?
* Academics is a well-established Education Supply Agency and the preferred agency for Birmingham area,
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard,
* A dedicated and reliable consultant who will support you in your new role,
* Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125 worth of vouchers for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us.
Register your interest in this role or to find out more information, please call Academics for friend discussion on 0121 616 7610 and ask for Edward, alternatively you can email myself: Edward.Hassell@academicsltd.co.uk