We are currently looking for a newly qualified teacher, whether you have studied a PGCE/B.Ed or completed the Schools Direct program, to start work for us in January! There will be opportunities for daily supply in primary schools which builds your experience and confidence, as well as longer term placements which can sometimes lead to completion of some, or all of your Induction year. I also have Teaching Assistant roles available to fill any time up around teaching work!
We work with schools across the Wirral and also into Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Academics can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* Interview and lesson observation preparation.
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection, plus many more.
* A friendly and supportive team.
* Refer a friend incentives.
* Guaranteed work scheme also available.
* Local work across the Wirral and Cheshire West (predominantly Chester and Ellesmere Port).
If you would like to register with an agency that focuses on your individual needs, simply contact Amy on 01512320332 or email on email@example.com You will need to be able to come in to our Ellesmere Port office for your registration meeting.