Academics are seeking Teaching Assistants/Support Workers with recent experience of supporting children/young adults with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties. Applicants must have been Team Teach trained within the last two years or be willing to carry out the 2 day course.
The school are continually seeking strong and compassionate Teaching Assistants who enjoy working in a challenging environment with pupils with SEMH. Due to the nature of their needs, you are required to work on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis and for this reason, all staff MUST be Team Teach trained.
If you feel you are suited to the above, please contact me using the link below with a copy of your updated CV.
* Have recent experience supporting children with SEN/challenging behaviour.
* Have experience or be willing to work in an SEMH School with pupils with challenging behaviour
* Be empathetic and possess a calm manner
* Have a clear driving licence and ideally have your own vehicle.
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be available full-time
* Ideally be Southampton based or happy to travel for work.
* Be friendly and flexible and be able to think on your feet.
If you feel you are suited to the above role, please get in touch using the link provided.
You will require a Child Workforce DBS to work in schools. If you do not have one that is registered to the DBS Update Service, you will be required to complete a new one as part of the registration process.