Daily Supply Teacher –Worcester– ASAP start
Are you a Qualified Teacher looking for the flexibility of Supply Teaching? Looking to work as and when it suits you? Looking for a work life balance?
Academics are looking to recruit Secondary Teachers/Middle School Teachers in Worcester for supply cover across all subjects to work in schools on a day to day basis. This role is to commence ASAP and it will be ongoing.
Whether you are a newly qualified, an experienced teacher or a cover supervisor that is hoping for some casual work- We can promise a consistent level of work, in a variety of schools near Redditch and the surrounding area and a very high level of service and care to you.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of working in a school
* Excellent Knowledge of the UK National Curriculum
* Flexible, adaptable and reliable attitude
* Strong behaviour management skills
* The ability to go the extra mile and inspire pupils
* KS3-KS4 experience (KS5 is advantageous but not essential)
* The ability to take initiative
* Teachers need to have UK Qualified Teacher Status
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Why join Academics?
* Academics is a well-established Education Supply Agency and the preferred agency for Worcestershire area
* Competitive rates of pay in many cases above industry standard
* A dedicated and reliable consultant
* Specialists in daily/short term/long term/permanent positions
* Full time and part time roles available
* Refer a friend scheme where you will receive £125* worth of vouchers for any member of staff who you recommend to us who then registers and works 20 days for us.
If you would like to find out more about this role, please call Katie for an informal discussion on 01905 896 122 or email email@example.com.
Academics are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment history and enhanced DBS checks.