Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a passion for Business Studies?
Or are you a Business Studies Teacher looking for a new challenge?
Academics currently have an opportunity for a experienced Business Studies Teacher to be based at an Ofsted rated school of ‘Good’ in Rugeley.
Whether you have years of experience behind you, or you are at the beginning stages of your teaching career this rewarding role offers an excellent setting to teach!
* Hold the relevant Business Studies teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS (Qualified Teaching Status) or NQT (Newly Qualified Status) status.
* You must have a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
* Have prior experience of teaching Business Studies to Key Stage 3-5.
* Provide professional references that evidence your experience of teaching Business Studies in a school or education setting.
* Have strong behaviour management with excellent subject knowledge.
* Start date is soon as possible.
* Full time (Monday-Friday).
* Work is guaranteed until the Easter Holidays (Long Term Supply).
If you are a Business Studies teacher who has the relevant experience and qualifications to apply for this role please send a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah today: email@example.com, or alternatively you can apply to this advert.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic candidate you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!