English | Maths | Science
Pupils in England are set to benefit from a £1 billion Covid “catch-up” tuition package to directly tackle the impact of lost teaching time. They will require intervention in the form of tutoring and learning support - this could be on an hourly, daily, weekly or long-term basis.
To meet this demand, Academics Ltd is putting together tuition packages for schools to support them with delivering this exciting project.
Would you be interested in a flexible, part-time role supporting schools in providing targeted interventions?
We are recruiting now for Tutors for Secondary Schools in the Surrey area from September 2020.
* Tutoring secondary school pupils on a 1:1 basis
* Tuition could take place in the classroom, a public library or at the students home
* You could be providing tutoring on an hourly, daily, weekly or long-term basis
* Assessment and feedback for each student
* Some students may have special education needs
Your experience could include one or a combination of the following:
* Qualified teachers across all phases of primary, secondary and SEND
* Tutors (qualified and unqualified with experience)
* Cover supervisors
* Intervention specialists
* Numeracy and literacy specialists
* SEND support staff and teachers
* LSAs, HLTAs and one-to-one support workers
* Graduates with 2:1 and first-class degrees in core subjects (Maths, English or Science)
* Aspiring teachers with A-Level or B-Tec Maths, English or Science
Rate of pay will depend on the role, level of experience and responsibilities involved.
If you are looking for a flexible role within Education and available for September then please apply now.