Are you a qualified secondary teacher who is looking for part-time work in the new academic year?
Are you an enthusiastic, committed, and resilient individual who is passionate about supporting young people back into education?
Due to COVID-19, Academics (Stoke-on-Trent branch) are anticipating an increase in tuition requests in September from our partnership secondary schools in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, and the Cheshire East to ultimately to raise attainment and motivation for both high and low achieving pupils who sadly during this pandemic have missed a significant amount of education.
For this role, ideal candidates will be required to:
* Have QTS (Qualified Teaching Status).
* Have a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
* Work with pupils in a school environment either on a 1-1 basis or in small groups.
* Plan and assess pupils work in your specialist subject to aid them to reach their full potential.
* Support with other subjects on the curriculum if or when required.
* Be a team player who can work well and build good relationships with pupils, another class teacher (assigned to support) and other school staff.
* Be flexible and adaptable.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic’s Tutor/Teacher you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay.
If you are an experienced tutor who is familiar with the current curriculum, or you are a qualified secondary teacher who would be interested in tuition in September 2020, please click “APPLY NOW” below to make us aware of your interest today.
We look forward to hearing from you.