Looking for a flexible day to day cover or supply teaching role?
Are you a Geography Teacher with QTS?
Or are you a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a geography specialism who is looking to gain experience in a variety of Stoke-on-Trent secondary schools?
YES? I want to hear from you!
Academics are currently recruiting experienced teachers for daily supply and short (with the potential of long) term contracts within local schools in Stoke-on-Trent*. As mentioned above applications are welcome from geography teachers at any stage in their careers including NQTs.
For this particular role teachers who apply must:
* Be a confident communicator and motivator in the classroom.
* Have strong behaviour management skills with the ability to work across Key Stage 3 and 4.
* Hold the relevant teaching qualification (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with QTS or NQT status.
* Deliver engaging geography lessons using your own initiative.
* Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or to be prepared to apply for a new DBS with ourselves (cost applied).
If you are interested in flexible daily supply work and you are a qualified (or newly qualified) Geography Teacher click the APPLY NOW button below.
Academics are a leading national education agency that specialises in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff. As an Academic's candidate you will have a dedicated consultant who will support you with your career and who will give you access to a variety of flexible opportunities, all at great rates of pay!
*Please be aware that can also recruit for this particular role for secondary schools in the Staffordshire & the Cheshire East area.