** Early Years Teacher - Worcestershire **
* An experienced EYFS teacher looking to achieve a better work life balance?
* A newly qualified teacher (NQT) hoping to showcase your talents and gain valuable experience in a variety of Worcestershire first and primary schools?
* An established supply teacher wanting to shorten your commute time and secure work closer to home instead of outside the county?
Whatever your circumstances and availability, supply teaching with Academics is your first choice. We can offer local regular day to day supply work to suit you!
Our ideal early years teacher - Worcestershire will:
* Be enthusiastic and creative in inspiring, nurturing and motivating children
* Be committed to providing meaningful learning experiences and extending learning and development through every interaction
* Have high expectations regarding behaviour, progress and achievements of ‘early learning’ goals for every child
* Have UK teaching experience and a strong understanding of the EYFS curriculum
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a UK teaching qualification: early years teacher status (EYTS) or qualified teacher status (QTS)
* Possesses an enhanced DBS certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one
Supply teaching is a great lifestyle choice because:
* It offers variety and flexibility for you to choose when and where you would like to work
* On day to day assignments there is no responsibility for marking and planning - yet you still receive a fantastic rate of pay
* Working as an early years teacher - Worcestershire is an excellent way of getting your foot in the school door, for you to get to know a school and for a school to get to know you. You will benefit from working in a range of Worcestershire schools which can be a pathway to regular work...schools will always ask for good teachers to return
Alternatively, if your immediate preference is for a longer term role in one school, no problem! We have numerous EYFS teaching assignments ranging from: DAY TO DAY assignments, SHORT and LONG TERM positions to PERMANENT roles. Give Rebecca a call for an informal chat or send me your CV - whatever year group you teach, we are confident that we can help you!
Choose Academics as your number one local supply teaching agency because:
* For over 15 years, we have been the preferred supply agency for first, primary, middle and secondary schools in Worcestershire and the surrounding areas
* We specialise in providing regular local work in local schools for qualified teachers and support staff
* We are dedicated in finding you supply work to suit your needs
* We offer competitive rates of pay
* You will receive continued support from your experienced personal consultant
* Friend referral scheme available
Academics Ltd are committed to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, we expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE policies.