* Would you like to work in the borough of Lambeth?
* Do you hold qualified teacher status (QTS)?
* Would you like to work on a flexible full or part time basis?
Academics are currently recruiting day to day supply class teachers to work in Primary schools in the borough of Lambeth to start this term. We have a good range of schools to work in and can offer reliable and hardworking classroom practitioners regular work.
You will need to be a bright, engaging class room practitioner with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop positive relationships with pupils and teaching staff.
If you would like to be part of our excellent day to day teaching team please contact me for further details as soon as possible. I will be interviewing over the next 2 weeks and would like to arrange interviews as soon as possible so files can be clear for immediate starts as soon as schools open in February or April 2021.
* Regular work in Lambeth & surrounding boroughs.
* Hardworking and committed consultants to make sure you have regular work.
* A range of ‘Good’ and ‘Outstanding’ schools to work in.
* Positions across the EYFS and Key Stage 1 & 2.
Please contact me with a copy of your CV to arrange your online registration interview.