Academics South Yorkshire are looking for a dedicated and flexible Cover Supervisor Doncaster to work across a Multi Academy Trust. This rapidly progressing Academy Trust has a number of Secondary provisions across the Doncaster and South Yorkshire region, all of which have a strong ethos centred on their dedication to transforming the quality of teaching and learning.
Cover Supervisor Doncaster roles and responsibilities:
* Supervise and cover pre-planned lessons across the curriculum
* Ensure that all students are engaged in their learning.
* Set high expectations for behaviour and manage behaviour in line with the school’s policy in order to create a safe and positive learning environment.
* Liaise with the class teacher and other staff members to inform of student progress in the lesson/pass on any messages
* Ensure the school’s safeguarding policy is followed – safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility
Cover Supervisor Doncaster requirements:
* Relevant teaching degree level qualifications
* Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification desirable
* Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding and child protection (education and training can be provided)
* Flexible, adaptable and the ability to use your own initiative
* Strong communication skills
ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply for this Cover Supervisor Doncaster role. All applicants are subject to Academics compliance vetting and background checks in line with Government KCSIE (Keeping Children Safe in Education) rules and regulations. Academics Ltd are Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard are committed to Safeguarding.
If you are considering a career in the education and training sector and want to gain experience as a Cover Supervisor Doncaster, or are a Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge, Academics South Yorkshire want to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
* A dedicated, knowledgeable consultant with experience in the education sector
* Education and training
* Competitive rates of pay (£80-£110 per day and upwards for experienced staff)
* Holiday pay included and a great pension scheme
* Refer a friend loyalty schemes – earn up to £125 worth of vouchers for referring teachers and other education staff
* 5* Google reviews – check out our feedback!