Contract: 37 hours per week 39 weeks per year (Term time only)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 8.30am - 4.20pm
Due to the schools exceptional upcoming demand, I am supporting a thriving SEN School in Chesterfield post code S41 with their recruitment. They are looking to appoint an engaging and compassionate Teaching Assistant who has an enthusiasm for teaching phonics to join them on a full-time, temp to perm or permanent contract to start ASAP who:
* Has experience teaching in a school, ideally with children in an SEN setting
* Has an enthusiasm for teaching secondary pupils with SEN
* Has relevant qualification
* Have excellent communication skills
* Have exceptional time management and organisational skills
* Be extremely self-motivated
* Have a secure understanding of safeguarding children and equality
* Be reliable, resilient with an excellent attendance record
* Be a strong team player
* Be versatile; applicants with a second subject are welcomed
* Thrives in a hard-working, yet supportive and friendly workplace
The provision caters for key stages 2, 3, and 4 and works closely with local school clusters and the local authority to provide education opportunities to young people who are at risk of exclusion. They are a team with extensive experience and expertise in special education. The vision of the school is to re-engage pupils to become successful learners to nurture aspiration, develop resilience and empower learning. It is centred on their desire to make a positive, lifelong difference to the lives of their pupils.
Benefits you will receive:
* a highly competitive salary (£70 - £90 a day) depending on experience and relevant qualifications
* free parking
* a cohesive team of people who work together collaboratively and communicate effectively, keeping pupils at the centre.
If you are an enthusiastic and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant looking to secure a temp to perm/permanent position, please apply by sending a copy of your updated CV.
If this job isn’t for you, you have any questions or perhaps you know someone that does fit this job description, please get in touch.
Tel: 01302 294522