Teachers; looking for a new teaching challenge from April 2018?
* Are you a UK trained teacher with qualified teacher status or a newly qualified teacher?
* Do you want to be a teacher in Isle of Wight schools and colleges?
* Have you got a record of ‘Good’ or better teaching?
* Are you able to teach at least three days a week?
* Would you like the support of a locally based consultant who has a background in teaching?
* Would you like the best rates of teachers pay?
* Are you able to be flexible in your working arrangements?
* Are you a teacher who likes to keep pace with developments and methods in education?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to all of these questions then we would like to hear from you!
The Isle of Wight is located off the south coast of England, 1.5 hours from London and within commutable distance from Southampton or Portsmouth. It boasts stunning countryside, beautiful beaches, busy towns and a wealth of sporting, arts and music activites and festivals.