Primary Teacher, Sutton
Education and Training
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to be in a friendly and supportive school?
Do you want to work alongside a knowledgeable Head Teacher?
Can you commute to Sutton easily?
A beautiful, three form entry, Ofsted rated “Outstanding” primary school in Sutton is looking for a strong Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to take up a position in September 2018.
* KS1 Primary Teacher – Year 1
* September 2018
* Permanent & Full Time
* NQT or Experienced
* Excellent CPD
* MPS/ UPS
* OFSTED rated “Outstanding” Primary School
* Close to transport links
* Education and Training role
The Ideal Teacher
This Sutton primary school is open to applications from experienced, and from newly qualified primary teachers. You must be committed to providing a secure, happy and calm environment in which all children are able to thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
This Primary School Offers:
* Amazing pupils with positive attitudes to learning
* Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff & active parents
* Happy & caring working environments
* Outstanding professional development and career opportunities
This primary school is well known for its high standards, and requires a primary teacher who can deliver and maintain those standards. A successful candidate can expect to work in a caring environment, alongside an extremely professional staff body.
A successful candidate would be:
* Creative & innovative
* Keen to receive training and develop your skills and expertise
* Primary Teacher passionate about education and training
* Determined to make a difference
* Technically minded and love ICT
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4861 / email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous teacher vacancies so if this position is not quite for you, please call in to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!