Primary Teacher, Redbridge
Education and Training
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to be in a friendly and supportive school?
Do you want to work alongside a knowledgeable Head Teacher?
Can you commute to Redbridge easily?
A beautiful, three form entry, Ofsted rated “Outstanding” primary school in Redbridge is looking for a strong Key Stage 1 Primary Teacher to take up a position in September 2019.
* KS1 Primary Teacher – Year 1
* September 2019
* Permanent & Full Time
* Excellent CPD
* MPS/ UPS
* OFSTED rated “Outstanding” Primary School
* Close to transport links
* Education and Training role
The Ideal Primary Teacher
This beautiful Redbridge primary school is looking for applications from experienced primary teachers available to start this coming September. You must be committed to providing a secure, happy and calm environment in which all children are able to thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
This Primary School Offers:
* Pupils with positive attitudes towards education
* Hardworking, skilled, dedicated and friendly staff & active parents
* Happy & caring working environments
* Outstanding professional development and career opportunities
This primary school is well known for its high standards, and requires a primary teacher who can deliver and maintain those standards. A successful candidate can expect to work in a caring environment, alongside an extremely professional staff body.
A successful candidate would be:
* Creative & innovative
* Keen to receive training and develop your skills and expertise
* Primary Teacher passionate about education and training
* Determined to make a difference
* Technically minded and love ICT
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4861 / firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently working with numerous teacher vacancies so if this position is not quite for you, please call in to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!