Teacher Training – Humanities
Teacher Training - Academics Advance - Humanities Graduates – Trainee Humanities Teacher - East London
Humanities Graduates: What are your objectives for 2019/ 2020?
Do you want to undertake a role where you can raise the confidence levels of an individual as well as their academic attainment? Do you think Humanities could be taught better? Have you considered becoming a Humanities Teacher yourself?
Would you like to start your teacher training in a progressive Secondary school in East London that will enable you to be an outstanding trainee teacher?
Would you like to spend every day of your 2 years of training in the classroom rather than the lecture hall? Do you learn through ‘doing’?
If so, please see below as Academics Advance is the Humanities Teacher Training program for you.
To apply and hear more about this fantastic program and why to choose Academics Advance, send your CV to and call me on 0203 031 4861.
You can also check out the video below for more information ahead of your application https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blgzzXpjDaU&feature=youtu.be
Humanities subjects: History, Geography, Religious Education
Our innovative and nurturing schools are looking to take Humanities graduates onto Academics Advance. Academics Advance interviews are taking place immediately, with the program being live for January 2020.
Teacher Training through the Humanities Academics Advance program – Education and Training in East London
Cost/Tuition fees: £0
Pay: All of your training (QTS is paid for) plus £70 per day for every day you work
Application Dates: Open now to graduates who are aspiring teachers
Programme Starts: 2019/2020 academic year – Academics Advance interview and school interviews to take place as suitable Humanities graduates apply
Duration: 2 years in which will you obtain your QTS and a permanent role at the school you train in
Level: Secondary, age range of 11-18 for this school
What do you need to apply? Teacher Training Humanities in East London
* UK BA Degree, 2:2 and above in Humanities – History, Geography, or Religious Education
* Minimum of a ‘B’ in Humanities / History, Geography, or Religious Education at A level if you do not have a Humanities related degree
* No classroom experience required, we are looking for Humanities graduates to mould into outstanding teachers
* C grade and above in GSCE English, Maths, Science
* School experience: the first year is like a one-year interview for both yourself and the school, before the teacher training begins
* To be accepted onto the program, you will have an interview with our Academics Advance team before moving forward to the school interview stage
* Skills tests to be taken before the commencement of education and training