Academics are looking to further build our north west reputation and work with even more schools across the Wirral. As such, we are looking for a dedicated primary teacher, who either lives or is happy to commute to the Wirral, to work across these schools, covering staff absence and PPA time. This role is very flexible and can be based on daily supply or potentially something more longer term, on a part time or full time basis.
You may be expected to cover sickness, PPA, paternity leave amongst others! We primarily deal with advanced bookings but we do occasionally get "on the morning" calls too; however you can choose which routes you'd like to go down!
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and the role offers ample opportunities for any teacher to spend more time in different school environments and age groups.
Academics can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay with a choice of payroll systems.
* A meeting with your consultant, so that we can ensure you get the most out of your supply experience!
* Free and subsidised CPD courses including Child Protection.
* Guaranteed work scheme also available.
* Work across the Wirral and into Ellesmere Port.
You will need to have UK QTS or overseas equivalent to apply for this role. To apply, simply follow the instructions! Academics also have other roles available for any qualified primary teacher, for this Autumn term.