Are you a great School Business Manager looking for your next role in London?
Academics are currently recruiting for an experienced School Business Manager to work in a secondary school setting. This is a great opportunity for a capable professional with finance expertise to join a superb secondary school in the heart of Wandsworth as the business manager to take the lead on finance and other non-teaching aspects of this fantastic and highly regarded school.
This school pride themselves on developing success positive reputation and excellent quality of care. They believe in developing a mutually supportive relationship with parents and carers to ensure success for every child. You will be working in a superb secondary school who have a fantastic reputation in the local area and have received superb feedback for their work with their pupils, it is evident the staff are dedicated and caring people who are getting fantastic results and have created an excellent and positive environment for their pupils.
The school are seeking a talented individual who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. They are looking for:
* To line manage all support staff
* To have an overview, strategic and on a day to day basis, of, whole school administration, human resources, facilities and ICT
* To advise the Principal and Governors on key strategies, policies and decisions in these areas.
* Promotion and maintenance of health and safety awareness within the academy. Ensuring all health and safety related policies, and policies and procedures are managed effectively.
* To work with the Finance Officer to secure rigorous financial systems are in place for Academy purchases through each budget area.
* To be committed to staff development and your own personal development
If you feel you meet the bill then please either call me directly on 02030040722 or email me directly on email@example.com