Academics are working with a specialist Maths secondary school in Wandsworth who are keen to speak with Math Graduates who are aspiring to work as teacher/teaching assistant
You will be working in the Maths Department supporting student learning, helping to raise attainment and engagement within lessons.
* Be able to work successfully as part of a team.
* Flexible and willing to work in all areas of the school.
* Punctual and reliable.
* Positive Attitude.
* Able to cope / deal with challenging behaviour.
* Good written and communication skills.
* Numerate / Basic ICT skills.
* Able to communicate effectively with students.
* Able to motivate students to learn.
This position would particularly suit a Maths graduate who has future aspirations of becoming a teacher in the near future. As the school continues to grow you will be joining a team of highly experienced teachers and support staff, who are committed to delivering an outstanding education and opportunity for each and every student.
Please do not hesitate to submit your application as we patiently await your response.
You can contact me directly on 02030040722 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org