Are you a Maths Teacher looking for your next role in Hull, September 2020
Academics Ltd are currently seeking a Maths Teacher to join a well established Hull school. The role is full time with pay based on the Main Pay Scale. The academy continuous to perform to high standards and expects staff to get involved with the ethos of the school to provide the best levels of academic support possible.
The Academy is looking for a Maths Teacher who can teach across Key Stages 3 & 4. The role is suitable for NQT's to apply and the school is very supportive of its staff with the students and staff best interests at the forefront of their thinking. If you are a driven individual with all of the relevant experience and qualifications to lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT whilst being support by the head of department.
Are you a Maths Teacher who would like the opportunity to progress their career and is able to deliver engaging and exciting lessons that ignites a passion for Maths. Based in Hull, you will benefit from excellent transport links and local bus routes.
To be considered for the position you must:
* Have experience teaching in Key Stage 3 & 4
* Hold a PGCE and qualified teacher status (QTS) or be working towards the latter.
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Maths Teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
As a candidate of Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
* Excellent rates of pay
* A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
* Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
* Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
* A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Please contact Academics Ltd on 01482 425402 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK.