Academics are looking for enthusiastic Food Technology Teachers to join our team of daily supply teachers that work within our secondary client schools in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, and the Cheshire East.
We are a leading national education agency that specialise in the recruitment of permanent, long term and daily supply teachers and support staff.
To be considered for this daily supply role, Food Technology teachers must:
* Hold the relevant Food Technology teaching qualifications (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons) with UK QTS or NQT status.
* Have recent class-based references and a valid DBS that is registered with the Update Service. If you don’t obtain a current DBS, you must be willing to complete a new application with ourselves (cost does apply).
* Deliver exciting and engaging Food Technology lessons using your own creativity and initiative.
* Have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
* Have extraordinary practical knowledge of the national curriculum and to have a proven track record of working with students in KS3 and above.
If you are interested in flexible daily supply work and you are a qualified (or newly qualified) Food Technology Teacher click the APPLY NOW button below.
Regrettably, due to the number of applications that we receive we are unable to give feedback to every potential candidate. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, unfortunately on this occasion we will not be taking your application further.
Academics are dedicated to safer recruitment, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect every candidate to share this commitment. Assignments are subject to safeguarding and child protection screening in line with DfE polices, including right to work, employment references and enhanced DBS checks.