Are you a level 3 qualified in Early Years childcare?
My Client is a vibrant and friendly private nursery in the Wakefield area looking for level 3 nursery nurses.
Do you have a sound knowledge of the EYFS, Ofsted regulations and safeguarding and observing to support the EYFS framework?
Your role will include:
* Supporting children throughout their Early Years stages
* Assisting in the planning, implementing and supervision of children’s activities
* Monitoring and recording key children’s progress
* Building and maintaining relationships with parents and carers
You will ideally have:
* A level 3 NNEB, NVQ, Cache or recognised equivalent Early Years Childcare / Nursery Nurse qualification
* An understanding of the latest EYFS framework
* An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping procedures
* An understanding of nursery safeguarding policies and procedures